Friday, February 10, 2012

Fridaaaaay! I'm on a horse.

So I'm finally back home in my appartment after staying at my mom's house being ill for a week!
It's good to be back home, even though I miss my little kitty.
Isn't she cute? Haha. She always goes with me to the bathroom!

So today I rode a horse for the first time in my life. I mentioned before that I'm going to be in a show called Puls, and today they brought me horse riding! They said since I've never done it before, it's a great way for me to experience something new and for others to see how my life quality has improved. I really wish I had photos, but hopefully it'll be posted online aswell as shown on the TV, so I can link it here for others to laugh at my amazing horse riding skills! It was so cozy, I got the nicest horse. His name was Tellus. I got to massage and pat him and put on some of the equipment before I actually took him for a ride! I absolutely loved the experience, and I'll keep it with me for a life time.

Yesterday a really close friend of mine came by to eat some take-out chinese food!
(I'm going to throw in a photo to make you all jealous)

Mmm, nomnomnom! And yes, loooaads of food! Portions there are huge!
I've been spending a lot of time with my friend lately, we've known each other since we started school. It's nice, because she's been there most of my childhood and she sort of understands or can at least listen to what I say without it being awkward, because she knows I just need to get it out. I really appreciate it.
She's also a major wierdo that makes me laugh, and I love that :)

So I recieved this shirt-dress in the mail two days ago, and I absolutely love it. It has such a cool cut-out in the front, which makes it look a bit rough. It also has a cut-out in the back, but I had to wear a jacket over it, since the cold is horrible! 
The dress is from Gina Tricot. I love some of the recent stuff Gina Tricot has been having. They've had a few basic things with a little detail to make it perfect to match with everything without being too much. They've got some really cool jewelry, too! If only I was rich, eh.
Anyways, I paired it with a jacket I bought at b-young a while ago, and my Leg Bones Leggings from Black Milk. I didn't wear any extra jewelry, as I had to tuck myself in under layers of clothes to ride a horse and I didn't feel like getting stuck everywhere. I do have sparkly, black nail polish, though :)

I feel like this blog post was very organized... Or not. I'm deffinately for the weekend!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
xx

Camilla

1 comment:

Do not post commercials here.