Sunday, February 19, 2012

Busy week.


So today I got to see an intro of the show I will be in tomorrow. I can't tell yet about how I feel about quite an amount of people seeing me on TV. It'd s quite an experience. A huge step in my life. A good step for me, and maybe a light in the darkness for others. You can see the intro >here<.

Here I am with the beautiful Tellus, which will also be present on the show tomorrow. He was just so incredibly nice and friendly. He was a bit stubborn, but that's probably because he felt that I was nervous!


Valentine's Day was this week. We celebrated it by going to the gym! I know, real romantic, right? But they finally started up a gym where I live, and even though my social phobia is giving me such a hard time with it, I enjoy working out, so I'm just telling my mind no. I've got to do this. So I did it, I finally started up after a long break! And it feels great.
We also celebrated by Wouter taking me out on a lovely dinner. He dressed up in a shirt and a tie, and me in a dress. We had 2 courses, wine and ourselves. It was so lovely.
He also gave me this wonderful ring from Nasty Gal, that I absolutely love! I tell the kids at school I can tell them their future. Of course they don't belive me. I also tell them that pink bears with green bow ties exist and go to picnics though, so I guess the question of trust there isn't that weird.


So I've been having a bit of trouble blogging and posting looks on Lookbook.nu, as there is a lot going on, both mentally and physacilly. I really want to get into a routine of going to the gym, and I can tell I'm quite out of shape, so I'm getting tired because of that. My mind also likes screwing around these days, I don't know if it's a lack of vitamins or just a minor setback. I've got a lot of worries and a lot of grudge about all the things I miss out on. And I feel guitly for not appreciating the things I am experiencing. Those days where I get burried under thoughts, I can't really focus about progress. My goal then is to stay more or less on the same line. And to keep my head up..

Im putting in a photo of my Purple Galaxies, since I wore them today! They're just so shiny...

These babies makes me feel happy. I just want to look at them forever.

Tomorrow I'm trying Yoga.Totally random fact to end this blogpost. Wish me luck!
xx
Camilla

1 comment:

  1. Åh, gleder meg til å se programmet! Virkelig sterkt gjort av deg:)
    Og lykke til på yogatimen (jeg vil og..)

    ReplyDelete

Do not post commercials here.