Friday, June 1, 2012

Leggings and stuff!

I had my birthday yesterday, and I got these amazing leggings from my mom!
So this is just a quick update of a few photos of my new, lovely spandex <3

I had such a great day yesterday. I got this amazing photo from Elise ( go to her blog here ), who is such a talent at drawing <3 It made me super happy!

When I came to work, the class I was in sang me the birthday song in English!
Then, when I came to after-school care, they sang again, and my super lovely co-worker had made me brownies <3 And I got loads of hugs and congratulations, and some of the kids drew me cards and drawings. D'aaw.

When I came home, I celebrated a bit with my mom, dad, brother, my grandma and my boyfriend.
I regret now not taking a photo, it was so nice to all be gathered, and I made us my favourite dish, aswell!
Curry wok, yumm.

Oh, I also got some new packages in the mail lately, I'll be putting up some updates very, very soon. I'll also try to put up a picture of the birthday presents I've gotten and that I am getting, but they haven't all arrived yet, so I thought I'd just wait with that for a bit.
But I'll show you one special I got today, futuring these killer Studded Tardy's from Jeffrey Campell!

Aren't they amazing?! I entered a friend competition with Elise on www.idontlikemondays.us , where we could both win 100$'s each. And we were superlucky and won!
Elise got herself some superkiller shoes from Substitute, and I got these babies <3 I also ordered a rib cage ring while I was at it, hihi! I'll be trying to remember to take a photo of that one aswell!

Finishing off with a picture of how I did my nails on my birthday:3
Party nails!
(And some new jewellry, too!)



Have a great weekend!
xxx
Camilla


2 comments:

  1. awesome post! :D er så glad du likte tegningen! og alle outfitene er såå fine, du er så stylish *u* bra du hadde en fin bursdag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very well made without an imperfection to be found. The quality of the materials used is very high and the sheepskin jacket is so soft you can't help but keep touching it, really great from cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete

Do not post commercials here.